Tuesday 11 September 2012

T.D. Jakes' Daughter's 4yrs Old Marriage Crashes

 


Divorce is one evil that is gradually eating deep into the marriage institution.... The youngest daughter of mega pastor Bishop T.D. Jakes has released a statement announcing that she is ending her four year marriage.

Sad but true, after just four years of marriage, Sarah Henson is divorcing her former NFL player husband, Robert Henson.

In her statement announcing the divorce she writes:
"I have built my ministry and identity around being the best wife and a mother I can be. For quite sometime I have tried to steer through some serious troubles at home. As much as I wanted my marriage to last, it cannot.

After professional counselling, and prayerful consideration I have decided to end my four-year marriage. There are biblical grounds supporting this decision and I have attempted every other recourse but after multiple infractions over the course of the union, and for my personal safety and that of my children, I have come to this painful decision.

Now that it is made, I would ask for privacy while I navigate through this difficult season in my life so that I may now concentrate on being the best parent for my children possible. Thank you for your prayers."

Olufamous.com gathered that Sarah married Robert Henson in a very extravagant wedding ceremony in 2008. At the time, Robert Henson was a student at Texas Christian University. He is a former linebacker for the Washington Redskins.

Sarah was only 19 years old when the couple were married.

No comments:

Post a Comment