Monday 10 September 2012

My Husband Wants A Divorce Because I Had Sex With My Ex-Guy: What Can I Do?

 


I’m in a serious crisis in my home and I need help to get myself out of this mess otherwise I will be thrown out of my matrimonial home by my husband.

Please I beg you keep my name secret. Trouble started for me few weeks back when I was travelling to the university I passed out from to clear some documents and ‘sort’ one of my lecturers whose course I didn’t really do well in.

I got to Abuja very late that night and I couldn’t get a bus to school due to the security situation, while trying to locate a small hotel where I can just spend the night I ran into my ex-guy who is now based in the city. He convinced me to pass the night in his place since he was single and lived in a two bedroom apartment, I accepted but when my husband called me I lied that I’ve gotten to school. 

Later that night my ex came to my room and gave me a laptop as a gift, as if he knew I needed one badly. I was torched and one thing led to another and soon I was on top of him and we had great sex, I must admit. He dropped me at the park the next morning and on our way to Gwagwalada the bus was attacked and I lost the laptop and my bag with all my money.

I had to call my husband, not knowing that he had even confirmed that I didn’t get to school the previous night. He called me a prostitute and a liar. He said his friend saw me with a man leaving a hotel in Abuja city and that his friend even sent him a picture of us... I cried on the phone and begged him but he asked me to "go back to that man".

Now am back to Lagos but things are not ok at all, my friends have helped to beg him but he refused and I can’t involved my parents, I'm ashamed! Please I need Olufamous.com readers to help me out. In the last six weeks I’ve not had sex bcos my husband has refused to sleep with me.

What can I do to appease my husband?

3 comments:

  1. Please go back to your ex, you might already be pregnant for him.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I cannot believe this, my husband is back, i am grateful to see my husband returned with full force, Mr Robinson made this miracle to happen, Happiness has come to me at last, I am very pleased to say things are going well, I truly believe this spell has made difference in my relationship, Mr Robinson is truly gifted, I will recommend to anybody who's looking for a serious spell caster to cast a love spell him or her should contact this email robinsonbuckler@yahoo. com or call Mr Robinson 00919715126745 , he wont disappointed you if you ask him to help you. All I want to say is that this spell caster MADE MY DREAMS COME TRUE.
    Anna Giovanniu


    ReplyDelete


  3. I was having Herpes Simplex Virus then i came across a review of people saying that they got treated from Herpes Simplex Virus by Dr Voke., So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen and applauds and if you also need a help, you can also email him via email (doctorvoke@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete