Monday 10 September 2012

Cossy Goes Crazy With Her Nude Photos On Twitter

 


“Make me your attendant tonight. I will gladly play my roles,” Cossy tweeted along with pictures which showed a generous view of her ample bosoms and backside.

It is hard to ignore Nollywood actress and singer, Cossy Orjiakor. But the voluptuous actress, who embraced controversy with her half nude performances in Fuji artiste Obesere’s, music video, Apple Juice, seems to easily forget just how hard it is for some men to ignore her.

Bored and feeling ‘a little mischievous’, the actress made her Twitter fans pay for her ‘memory lapse’ by tweeting explicit pictures of herself recently.

Probably taking her tweet seriously, it wasn’t long before some men reached out to her, offering her ‘crazy’ roles, in their attempts to make their fantasies of her a reality.

The reactions she got from men who are crazy about her expose' was so much that Cossy had to get back on Twitter to demand respect for her privacy.

She tweeted, “That I follow you does not mean I am sexually attracted to you. So, if you DM (Direct Message) me about how good you are in handling boobs, I will block you. #warning.”

Recall that this is not the first time Cossy has been forced to ask fans to respect her privacy on the social networks. The actress, who started acting around 2000, had sometime last year taken to Facebook to warn some women to keep their husbands away from her.

“Wives, please hold your husbands. If you are married to, or you’re a girlfriend to Oyi Vitus Obunike or Oraniaka Patrick, please tell these old men to leave me alone. If you are not satisfying them sexually then go for some training. My inbox is filled with their messages. Now they are turning nasty. It’s not by force. Get a life, I’m living mine, delete yourselves or let me be,” her damning posts read

No comments:

Post a Comment