Monday 10 September 2012

I Caught My Husband Sleeping With A Small Girl In His Office

 


How come men are not satisfied with sex, no matter how many times their wives give it to them? This is the question I want an answer to and I will be greatful if u can be of help.

Olu Famous this is a serious matter since me and my husband now live as enemies in our home. I've been hearing a few gossips about him sleeping with one small girl in his office, she's an office assistant to him; but I didn't believe because I give him enough sex at home.

Unfortunately, I caught him in the act live. It was like a movie when I got to his office and the guy at the reception was trying to delay me with statements like my husband is busy. I however got angry when he told my that his boss said he should not be disturbed.

I opened the door to his office and to my surprise my husband was not on seat and the office was empty. But what I saw when I opened the toilet door was crazy! My man was having sex with this girl, with both of them completely naked inside the toilet. I hit them with my bag and started shouting on them. I wished I had seized their clothes but I wasn't thinking straight.

My husband is begin me that the girl tempted him with the short dresses she wears to work and said he is ready to sack her. But I don't trust him any more because I believe he will still be seeing her even if she no longer works in his office.

I'm contemplating a divorce and my friends are in support but my parents are against it. Who should I go with in this issue? My friends who support my divorce plan or my parents?

No comments:

Post a Comment