Sunday 2 September 2012

My Sex Life Is Confusing: Am I Still A Virgin?



I will be getting married to the love of my life in less than six months from now but I'm getting very scared of what would happen if things turned out the other way.

The reason for my fears has to do with my virginity. To me I'm still a virgin. But something very bad did happened when I was JSS 1.


One of my very good friend, a guy in my school forcefully had sex with me when I was just 12 years old and I haven't started seeing my monthly period at that time. I actually started several months after my 13th birthday.

The problem is I already told my fiancé that am a virgin and most of my friends who I told about my sexually experience before my monthly period started thinks am still a virgin. But I got worried recently when my guy wanted to sleep with me and I refused and insisted I want to lose my virginity on the night of our wedding.

He grudgingly agreed but threatened to "surprise" me if he later finds out that am not a virgin as I claimed. So I went to see this doctor and what he told me I can't believe. He said am no longer a virgin because that guy had sexual intercourse with me when I was already matured.

Olufamous.com please help me ask people if the doctor is right. Can it be true, medically?

I hope he's lying because I don't want to lose my man.

Via  OF

No comments:

Post a Comment