Tuesday 27 November 2012

My Friend Want me Dead (Super Hot Gist)

                                     BN Prose: The No Nonsense Wife By Abimbola Dare

My name is Eric a final year student in one if the universities  in nigeria, from a family of six, I met my friend Abolade on social media, he's based in south Africa he came home sometimes may for his elder sister's wedding, we were able to meet and he is a gentle young guy and we continued our friendship, after my final exams and project defense, abolade invited me to South Africa, where I met his friends, and his wife Anna a south African lady that has a baby for Abolade, and I planned to spend just two weeks In south Africa, Abolade and friends treated me very well,

On this faithful morning when me Abolade and friends were in the sitting room talking about their love lives, so when it got to my turn i was so honest I told them I never had a girl friend and they all made jest of me and they were like in south Africa girls will never f**k you for money as far as she liked you she's gonna do anything to have you, some minutes later Anna entered and greeted everybody Abolade then raised the topic that "I never had a girl friend"  and she was touched and told Abolade that she's gonna introduce a friend of her to me before leaving south Africa, she collected my number promised to give it her friend and we ended the gist, and I told them about the new developments in Lagos and how the clubs operates and stuffs.

Five days to when I was going to leave south Africa Anna popped up on my what's App telling me about her friend and she sent me several  pictures of her friend, the pictures were actually lovely, she requested for my pictures too telling me she wants to show them to her friend as well , I was so excited :)

The Following day she was the first to message me that her friend was gonna visit her later in the afternoon, I was gonna tell Abolade but he's gone to work already, I just called him that I wanna go hook up with Anna's friend later in the day, Anna sent me an address where to meet her and her friend, I got there exactly 1:15PM I saw Anna alone in the apartment she said they were, she smiled and told me her friend is in the bedRoom, she ask me to follow her and when we got to the room there was no one there, and she started taking off her Cloths and begging me to make love to her, I was like no I can't do this that she's my friend's wife I can't do this with, she then treated me that if I can't do it she's gonna tell Abolade that I was asking her for sex, we where both alone in the room I had no evidence to prove that she invited me to the apartment to meet her, so I made love to her, and she told me I was so sweet, I wasn't comfortable with my friends anymore, my attitude changed for the rest of my stay in south Africa, but I had to wait for the rest of my days in South Africa, so when I got to back to Nigeria she won't stop chatting to me she was now telling me that she's in love with me she wanna leave my friend for me, after two weeks we were going So raw on what's app, Abolade then saw our conversation, now he sent cult boyz in my school to get me and kill me,

Am so confused right now I don't know what to do



1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly dating girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you'd prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to play this eye-opening video to find out a amazing secret that can literally get you your personal harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete