Tuesday 27 November 2012

Cherished CCBiers: I cheated on my wife with ex I hadn’t seen in over 10 years

lovers sexy.jpg photo

I HAD sex with my ex when my train was cancelled. Now I’m scared that I’ve blown it and derailed my marriage. I’m 26 and been married two years. My wife is 25. She’s the girl of my dreams and I love her to bits. I work up in London. The money is good but I have to work hard and spend hours commuting.

Back in the summer I jumped on the train and found myself next to a beautiful girl. She said, “Hello,” and I realised it was my first girlfriend. I hadn’t seen her nearly 10 for years. We chatted a bit but we couldn’t say much. The whole carriage was listening in. We’d just reached her stop when we heard the announcement that there was a signal failure up ahead and a bus had been laid on instead. My ex said, “Come back to mine and I’ll give you a lift.”

Back in her flat, she put on the kettle. Then my wife sent a text to say she’d be working late. It all seemed like fate so we opened a bottle of wine. Two hours later, two bottles down and I couldn’t think straight. I pulled her towards me and kissed her. She went for my belt and the next thing I knew we were down on the floor having sex. It didn’t last long as I suddenly thought of my wife. I said I was sorry, phoned for a taxi and left. That was three months ago now and I’m so racked with guilt. I’m sure my wife knows something’s wrong. That night was the biggest mistake of my life. Do I tell my wife what I did or do I keep quiet and just live with the guilt?

No comments:

Post a Comment