Saturday 6 October 2012

I'm Engaged But Still Searching; Nollywood Actress




Nollywood actress and model, Princess Chineke, a product of the New York Film Academy, has featured in several movies and soaps such as Ladies Cult, Tarima, Papa Ajasco, etc.

She recently declared that she is still available to any man that catches her fancy irrespective of the the fact that she is engaged.

Below is how she outlined are relationship with men:
"A man should guide you in achieving your dream. I met a guy sometimes ago who insisted I leave the movie industry and work in the bank. It is selfish. Does he know if it is what I wanted to do? I see it as a prison. The woman too should be able to bring out the best in her man.

"I’m not sure I’ve met my ideal man. You might think you have seen him and he changes. People change. Even the woman can change. I am still scrutinizing. Even if I’m engaged, as long as I’m not married, I’m still searching. I am not really a feminist. But I have a strong passion for the feminine gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment