Sunday 30 September 2012

I AM SEX STARVED –Actress Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out



You all know that controversial Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor have been off the movie scenes for a long time now, but she has find a way to keep herself relevant through the media with her different sexy stunts.

The endowed actress has replaced her scarce movie roles with different controversies in order to remain fresh in the minds of her fans and critics. Cossy recently talked about her controversial life and possibly the reason for it when she voiced her mind out for all to hear and possibly help her.


To all those who have issues with her way of life here is what she has to say to them: "It is weird when people say I am drunk or looked stoned... Truth is, I am so sex starved that sometimes when I snap, what I feel inside just have a way of showing outside," she revealed

No comments:

Post a Comment