Monday 21 January 2013

I found shameful hubby fondling niece on sofa


I CAUGHT my husband and his niece with their hands all over one another on the settee and it turned out they’d had sex. I can’t get over the sight of them together.

We’re both 55 and our two children are grown up. We worked hard at our own business and our life was very comfortable. We were very close and in love.

Then my husband’s niece suddenly became homeless with two children when her partner left. We invited her to stay with us while she sorted her life out.

It was a grim time but then she started to turn a corner. Around the time of her birthday I decided to cook a celebration dinner for us.

Read more immediately after the hack...


I was dog-tired afterwards and said I was going to bed. I could hear them chatting then suddenly it went very quiet. I thought they had fallen asleep and went to see.

I can’t tell you my utter shock and disgust when I saw them half undressed and all over each other. I screamed and they jumped apart. We all went to bed after a lot of tears and shouting.

I quizzed them next day and it turned out that they’d had sex the day before. She came to apologise the next day but finally admitted her real issue was she was terrified what would happen if I told anyone.

I kept quiet, she moved out and now has a new partner. We have a large, close family and she now floats around like a saint at family gatherings showing him off. Sometimes I feel like throwing a bombshell into her smugness and telling everyone, but that won’t change what happened.

My husband is sorry and ashamed but he won’t talk about it, which is difficult because we work together. We’re like robots. It’s six months on and I still can’t get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment