Tuesday 18 September 2012

D'Banj Made Me; Without Him I Would Have Wasted My Skills –Don Jazzy

 


Nigeria's leading music producer, Don Jazzy, went online recently to give honour to those due, especially those he said have influenced his career thus far.

After paying his first respect to 2Face, he thanked JJC with a post, "Kudos to JJC for without him, I would still be doing 'tungba' (local) music. [I am] not saying that it (tungba music) is not good. But I found out I was better doing something else."

Giving credits to his former partner, D'Banj, Don Jazzy has this to say, "KUDOS to my bro, D'Banj for without him, my production skills I gathered from JJC might have been a waste. Dude made me Don Jazzy."

He went ahead to honour others like Wande Coal, D'Prince, etc.

1 comment:

  1. this is 1 big lesson i've learn frm don baba j, wen u walk out of relationship dnt slam d door cos u may nid to pick sometin in der someday,if nt u,ur children or relative.
    kudos don baba j,for dis act of gratitude and responsibility, MARVIN ni oooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete