Thursday 23 August 2012

18+ ONLY: Woman seek Divource due to Husband's Huge Penis

Nude wet torso of a beautiful young woman in front of black background Stock Photo - 10833571

This just came in from a Fan:
It took me a while to decide if to Post it Or not! 18+ Only

Dear Princess,
I am a married woman aged 22. My husbands P*nis is very huge and whenever we have intercourse, I feel it in my chest. It hurts so bad ...
sometime I throw up after we have had sex.
I do not enjoy the sex at all and given the circumstances, I seek a help from outside our matrimonial bed. I am of late getting disgusted because I can no longer handle his “thing”.
I have tried to give him excuses, signs and clues that I want to bow out of the union to no avail. Even when I flirt with guys, it doesn’t seem to matter much to him.
In the night, he humps me real bad like he is punishing me for my overtures. I am afraid to sleep on our bed because even if I creep in late, when he wakes up, he will hump me without even caring about foreplay.
Everytime we have sex, I get hurt because my virgina is never lubricated. Help, pliz.

No comments:

Post a Comment